ULSU Calgary Campus
Calgary Campus Representative
Click HERE to view your Calgary Campus Students' Union Representative.
Email: email@example.com; Webpage: Info & Reports
Student's Union Office: Bow Valley College, South Building, S6027, 6th Floor, 345 - 6 Ave SE, Calgary AB
Office Hours: By Appointment
Services for Calgary Campus Students
Students have specific access to U of L Calgary Campus services below:
- Need to study for an upcoming exam? View practice exams related to your course.On-line Exam Bank
IMPORTANT: to submit Notes or Exams please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; please ensure your instructor has given approval for his/her exam to be posted online.
- Done with your textbook? Want some cash? ...Need a textbook? Looking to buy Used?
Meet with U of L Students in Calgary to exchange textbooks for upcoming courses on campus.
- Funding for Travel and Conferences
- Emergency student funding
- Funding for your ratified club
- Scholarships, bursaries and awards ... click
- Calgary Campus students may start up a club
- Health and Dental plan benefits
- Graduation photos
- Volunteer opportunities - talk to your Calgary Campus Rep email@example.com
- A free ULSU daytimer complete with important U of L dates - available at you Calgary Campus office.
- Benefits of student advocacy on a campus, community, provincial and federal level.